Availing of a drop-in session with a planner in County Council. Such a planner, available for a drop-in visitors is called “Duty Planner”. I found my consultation to be informative and conclusive. Most importantly it cleared answer if project at question needs a planning application. It matters if project needs Planning Application, particularly if developer/owner wants to build extension to his/her building fast. Planning Application since submitting it to Planning Department of your local council takes weeks. In straightforward cases you may get permission after at best 8 weeks.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email